A Sweet Contest – Brought to you by Sweet Soda Frames, Raindance Photography & The Girl with the most Cake / Not Just Another Pretty Cupcake
I’m learning that the new trend in baby baking is to have a Gender Reveal party… Have you heard of this? There are cakes with Blue or Pink icing hidden inside, Crazy Vegas style betting games, and Attendees wear Blue or Pink to support their guess. Just google Gender Reveal Party Games and there is something for everyone! The best part is that by the end of the party there is the long anticipated news of Boy or Girl.
When I was pregnant with my second, I only had to wait till the first ultrasound. Me and my friends went to the little room and before the technician could say “thingy” my friends got the word out like wildfire…The Brown’s are having another boy. There was no anticipation, no guessing games and there was certainly not a party. If I could do it all over again I would absolutely host a Gender reveal party.. How fun is that?!?!? In fact, me and my friends Trudy and Stephanie think it’s so much fun that we want you or your friends to have one and we are putting up some pretty great prizes to help you do it!
Here’s how to qualify and win:
1. Contestants must be pregnant at the time of entry. Due to the nature of… well… the nature of Mother Nature, this contest is open until August 15, 2011. If you guys are thinking about having a baby, this could be your incentive; get to it!
Tell Your Pregnant Friends!
2. You must send us a picture that represents you (It could be a picture of you, a Baby bump or an ultrasound picture). Sweet Soda will then post this in our album for your friends and family to vote on (Comments do not count towards votes. Counts will be taken from the number of “likes” on the photo).
What’s up for grabs?
1. A Sweet Soda frame package including 1. 8X10 or 10X10 (your choice), and 1. 5X7 finished in your choice of colour.
2. A Baby Bump or Newborn photo shoot courtesy of Raindance Photography. Pop over and visit Stephanie to see the inclusions.
3. Gender revealing Cake Pops for your big reveal courtesy of Not just Another Pretty Cupcake
The Fine Print (Cuz’ you know we have to do it) – Anyone in Canada or the United States can enter this contest. If the winner is located outside the Simcoe region they will receive the Frames ONLY. The contestant with the next highest vote count in the Simcoe Region will receive the Photoshoot and the Cake Pops. If the contestant with the highest number of likes is in the Simcoe Region, they will receive the full prize package
Votes are only counted if the person clicks the “like” button for the contestants picture. Comments to the picture, comments to the Album or likes to the album itself do not count towards votes.
Contestants may enter the contest until midnight August 15th. Votes will be tallied and the winner announced on the morning of August 16th.
Each prize supplier will work directly with the winner to arrange for prize redemption.
What are you waiting for?!?! Send your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org